SAS Online is among the most recent stockbrokers in India. It was incorporated in April 2013. SAS Online holds 10,000 clients across more than 700 cities all over the country. Trading services for stock, future and options on NSE, BSE, and MCX is available through the stockbroker.
With SAS Online, users can invest in the following segments:
- Derivative Trading
- Currency Trading
- Commodities Trading
- Provides margin against shares.
- Trading platforms across website, mobile application and terminals are accessible for free of cost.
- No minimum brokerage.
- Investment in IPOs, mutual funds, fixed deposits, NCDs or FPOs is not available.
- NRI trading feature not provided.
- Customer service quality remains average as yet.
- SAS Online does not provide 3-in-1 account.
Commissions & Fees
ANGEL BROKING ACCOUNT OPENING CHARGES
ANGEL BROKING BROKERAGE CHARGES
ANGEL BROKING TRANSACTION CHARGES
LEVERAGE GIVEN BY ANGEL BROKING
SAS Online offers 4 types of plans:
- Rs.9 per trade
- This trading plan provides trading at Rs.9 regardless of the value or size of the trade. Brokerage charged under this plan is Rs.9 or 0.01% per executive order, whichever is lower. Users can trade in BSE, NSE, and MCX exchanges in the segments: Equity, currency, and commodity.
- Rs.999 MCX Plan
- Under this plan, there is unlimited monthly trading at Rs.999 per month. Users can trade in commodities under MCX stock exchange.
- Rs.999 Equity Plan
- Users can trade unlimited in equity segment availing this plan at Rs.999 per month. BSE cash, NSE cash, and NSE F&O segment can be traded under this plan.
- Rs.499 Currency Plan
- Unlimited trading in currency segment at Rs.499 monthly.
Platforms & Tools
SAS ONLINE MOBILE APP
- SAS Mobile app can be accessed across all devices, Android, Windows and iOS. SAS Mobile app offers many features to its clients such as flexibility in trading, real-time market information and quotes, all within this mobile application.
- Users can place orders in NSE, BSE, and MCX through this mobile app.
- Real time market data on scrips, contracts, and indices is displayed constantly.
- The mobile app can work in low internet bandwidth conditions.
- Different types of orders can be placed such as market order, limit order, stop loss order, cover order, AMO order and more.
- Users can view their holding and positions within the app.
- Information of various factors such as Volume shockers, 52 week high/low breakers and much more is given.
- Market watch lists can be personalized according to users’ requirements and preferences.
SAS ONLINE ALPHA WEB
SAS Web is cloud-based browser trading application. This application does not need to be downloaded or installed on laptops or desktops.
- Real time market news is conveyed with advanced socket technology.
- Stocks can be bought and sold quickly during high volatility by the use of keyboard shortcuts.
- This platform offers more than 10 charts and more than 100 technical indicators for users to perform better technical analysis.
- Live market screeners such as volume shockers, 52 week high/low breakers, active stocks and much more are shown within the platform for users to find best suitable stocks.
SAS ONLINE ALPHA TRADER
SAS Trader is a desktop based platform which users can download and install on their desktops or laptops and carry out their trading. It has exhaustive features which makes trading or investing easier for its customers.
- Users are allowed to trade on a single screen across NSE, BSE and MCX.
- Real time quotes are displayed quickly and frequently.
- The platform provides advance charting with more than 80 technical indicators and 10 types of charts including Candle, bar and more for performing efficient technical analysis.
- Customization within the platform is allowed and features like headers, colors, layouts can be personalised as per users’ preferences.
SAS Online offers its customers the following communication channels to assist them:
- Web chat
- Social media
SAS Online seems to provide quality responses to its clients through those multiple communication channels. However, turnaround time is more and can be turned a bit faster.
Moreover, customer care executives under SAS Online can be trained and provided more skills and knowledge in order to enhance the quality of solutions given to its clients’ problems and concerns.
HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT
There are two ways one can open an account with SAS Online:
- Download a PDF account opening form
- You can download the account opening form directly from the website under the section Downloads> Account Opening section.
- Print that form and fill the required information with signing where mentioned.
- Afterward, you are required to send the form and documents to the address that will be mentioned in the form.
- Request an account opening form
- You can request the account opening form SAS Online via phone or email.
- Then the broker will send you the printed form, for which Rs.100 will be charged.
- After receiving the form, fill the necessary information, attach documents and send it over to the broker.
SAS Online needs to boost up its services in all aspects in order to lead in stockbroking firms in India. The services and trading platforms provided are still average and lack behind when compared with other stockbrokers.
The only highlights of SAS Online is low brokerage and optimum exposure, hence users looking for these can definitely go with the broker. However. Other viable aspects need improvement.