A Reliance capital company, reliance securities is a financial services sector of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (ADA) group. Reliance Securities is a full-service broker and was founded in 2005. Rsec.co.in is a web-based online investment portal by Reliance securities which allow customers to trade and invest in the services provided by Reliance securities.
Reliance securities provide the following investment options:
- Equity Trading
- Equity derivatives trading
- Currency Derivatives trading
- IPO Investments
- Commodity trading
- Life and general insurance
- My gold plan, Gold ETFs, NRI Investment services, QFI Investment services
- Mutual funds, liquid fund, Bonds, Wealth management and portfolio management services.
- Reliance Securities has a huge spread across the country and multiple branches in all cities.
- Customer service provided is quick.
- Offers technologically advanced trading platforms.
- Aftermarket hours order placement facility available.
- Users cannot trade in the commodity segment.
- Low exposure is given.
- Account opening, maintenance and brokerage charges are costly.
Commissions & Fees
ANGEL BROKING ACCOUNT OPENING CHARGES
ANGEL BROKING BROKERAGE CHARGES
ANGEL BROKING TRANSACTION CHARGES
LEVERAGE GIVEN BY ANGEL BROKING
Reliance Securities Research
Since Reliance securities is a full-service broker, it provides research to its customers at various levels and based on the customers’ own requirements, they can choose any recommendations. In the following ways, research is usually provided:
- Investment summaries
- Research reports
- Pre-market reports
- Future and options calls
- R-model portfolio
Notifications to the customers of the broker are sent via SMS, email, and through the trading platforms.
However, there is still the need of improvements in the quality of research and tips provided as the accuracy for the same still remains average.
Platforms & Tools
RELIANCE SECURITIES TICK PRO
Reliance Securities tick pro is a mobile app that permits trading across various segments such as equity trading, derivative trading, and currency trading. The mobile app facilitates many features and is updated pretty frequently.
- There is a separate app for users willing to trade in commodities, called Reliance commodities.
- Users can use multiple types of charts and technical indicators to carry out technical analysis and fundamental analysis.
- Duration of charts can be set for 1 day to a maximum of 10 years.
- There is a feature called Snap Quote which provides all related information to a stock such as its high/low, pivot point, market price and much more.
- Users can click on Option calculator to know about their profit potential from option trades.
- Scanners are there for users to perform comprehensive fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
- Under the ‘Market tab’ option, there is information given related to stocks such as top gainers of the day, top losers, top volume gainers and much more.
RELIANCE SECURITIES INSTA PLUS
This is a browser-based trading platform launched by reliance securities. Customers can start trading through this platform after just entering their login details. Trading can be done across multiple asset class.
- Users get access to market reports and tips within the platform.
- Heatmaps are provided.
- Market watch lists can be customized by the users.
- Trend matrix enabled.
RELIANCE SECURITIES- RMOBILE EXPRESS
RMobile express is a mobile trading application. Traders can trade across multiple assets class involving Equity, derivative, currency and more.
- Users can view intraday charts within the application.
- This app also permits to trade directly across NSE and BSE.
- There is an option where users can check their order status along with information of net positions and holdings.
Reliance Commodities is the mobile application specifically introduced by reliance securities to trade in the commodity segment.
- Good till date and good till cancel orders can be placed through this application.
- Real-time charts are displayed from MCX and NCDEX
- Users are allowed to customize their market watch lists based on their requirements.
- Commodity quotes are shown live.
RELIANCE SECURITIES TICK
Reliance Securities tick is a trading platform with big data analytics. Users get automated robo insights within the platform. The Tick focuses on providing real-time recommendations to its clients according to their portfolio in order to enhance the efficiency of order placement.
- Access to real-time technical alerts and signals.
- Information across many aspects provided such as put-call ratio, market sentiment, heat maps and much more.
- Screeners with derivative strategies, option strategies, recommendations and more, available.
The communication channels provided to its customers are:
- Offline locations
- Web assistance
However, the communication channels are less but Reliance securities provide quality responses to its clients. The turnaround time is also mentioned for the various task such as:
- Demat account re-activation: 1 business day
- Fund transfers: 2 Business days
- Account related information: 2 Business days
- Account updations: 3 business days
This ensures that customers will get their problem or concerns solved within the mentioned duration.
However, Reliance Securities does not offer any comprehensive guide to the stock market and related concepts such as Zerodha varsity, it has introduced a knowledge repository, specifically for the beginners.
It focuses on the detailed information for stock market jargons and how the market works.
HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT
There are two ways to open a trading account with reliance securities:
- An account opening form needs to be downloaded from their official website and then once can fill up the form and submit to the nearest reliance securities office.
- You can go their website for opening an account online or put u your details over there and their representative will get in contact with you.
Reliance Securities is known to offer desired services and research. It has a huge offline presence all over the country and highly advanced trading platforms. However, it does not excel in providing value for money services.
Moreover, there is nothing that makes Reliance Securities stand out of the other stockbrokers in India. The factors that reliance securities excel in are the aspects that are provided by other stockbrokers is a cheaper and efficient way.